One student. One subject. A neverending assessment. That's my life's lesson.

Monday, April 16, 2007

When all of a sudden...

I woke up in the middle of the night. Precisely 2am. Hmm.... so now what?

Simple...... fix myself a midnight snack. So i came up with this.


It's 3 eggs in between 4 slices of bread and cheese. And now for my magic trick.


Alakazam!!!
Wah! where did it go to?
X-Ray of my torso after the snack.
Ok I hope this will inspire Sieu Theng to copy my idea again. Let's see you top this. Still hungry btw = ( . Would you like to have another sir? Yes please.
Edit: not so free to make a second. just added a bowl of cereal into my bowels. and now to start studying for Statistics exam tomorrow. Everybody procrastinates, right?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheapest big mac eva
rejected by fda
accepted by ben =p

ST.chen said...

i'm actually quite hungry now. but 3 eggs?! nah i'm not gonna do that to my body...this time i surrender. we're even now. heh

Anonymous said...

dude easy on the eggs and cheese. end up growing male boobs or sumthin...

Anonymous said...

err...first time agree with jon

Anonymous said...

err...first time agree with jon

Anonymous said...

hehe..damn nice , when will you make one for me ? i hope to eat your meal ...

pinkpau said...

oh my god crazy wan how can a person eat so much in one go

Anonymous said...

he must be lyignla..he gave half of the sandwich to his housemate..haha
dam freako man..how the heck u eat so much?...he just told me he ate one whole large pizza by himself...that sucks...haha i can;t eat that much...
ben is gettting strong..i am going smaller..lol
jinz

BenSima said...

That's how i gained 5kg in the duration i have been here so far. Besides its tasty.

HK said...

5 kilos? wtf?
Dietary recommendation is 2 eggs a day i think.

But, it looks good.

Anonymous said...

"Dietary recommendations?" by dietitians?
Who are they? I eat a dozen a day...
C'mon Ben you can do better than 3...

-AJ-

BenSima said...

u suck brother...... note that this is midnight snack